Anyone know anything about

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ritter Steel?

They list their blades as "Functional" and "High Carbon Steel" blades, but they just don't provide more info on them... and I'm hesitant to drop good money on a non-functional sword the equivalant of what I could get from bud K or a flea market for 60 bucks... but I just dont need a wallhanging Piece of... um... garbage.

Langenschwert

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ritter Steel?

They list their blades as "Functional" and "High Carbon Steel" blades, but they just don't provide more info on them... and I'm hesitant to drop good money on a non-functional sword the equivalant of what I could get from bud K or a flea market for 60 bucks... but I just dont need a wallhanging Piece of... um... garbage.

Try searching places like myarmoury.com for info on all kinds of manufacturers, and what to look for in a good sword.

Best regards,

-Mark

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't collect swords anymore, but when I did the general evaluations of Ritter Steel's swords generally said something like "handles like a baseball bat or the equivelent."

Lamont

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cryo.... if I were you I would just save up and buy the real deal. To many of these companies produce poor quality tools in comparison to the real thing. Just my o2.
icon6.gif

Latest Discussions