Any possibility of a male only forum, like the chicks have?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sam said:
smilies don't soften your words at all.

Agreed.

Beau, you would benefit from developing some tact...

Sam, please stop arguing with him...

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
See I know what this is all about....you all are just jealous of the LLR cabana boys...you just want your own......

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok ok, enough now folks. really. Dont make me turn this thread around and take it home.

barriecusvein

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sam said:
If its not on the priority list for female input, the females will ignore it.
then why bother having a female forum? surely if its not on the priority list for males, males will ignore it.

at the end of the day, sometimes us guys just really want to post about that really hot girl with the giant boobs. some girls might not wanna see that in the off topic forums, so where can we put it?

OP
beau_safken

beau_safken

Black Belt
Reaction score
barriecusvein said:
then why bother having a female forum? surely if its not on the priority list for males, males will ignore it.

at the end of the day, sometimes us guys just really want to post about that really hot girl with the giant boobs. some girls might not wanna see that in the off topic forums, so where can we put it?

Thank you, That's exactly what I was thinking. It's just tough for me to write it all down.

Barriecusvein = Good person!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Beau, if you want such a forum, it is fine with me. If you men want this, go for it.

- Ceicei

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
barriecusvein said:

I, for one, would like the chance to ask in an un-patrolled forum, who that little stinkpot is in your avatar pic? Hubba-hubba.

Dave

barriecusvein

Green Belt
Reaction score
Kembudo-Kai Kempoka said:
I, for one, would like the chance to ask in an un-patrolled forum, who that little stinkpot is in your avatar pic? Hubba-hubba.

Dave
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: its rachael leigh cook of josie and the pussycats fame among other things (such an awesome movie!).

a perfect example of why we need a mens locker room, to discuss how mega hot she is!

Latest Discussions