Any Good Supplements/Performance Boosters To Improve Cardio?

R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by Zepp
Ever wonder why some people just can't resist the temptation to have the last word?

Not really.
But I do get tired of people like you either misquoting or misreading other people's posts. This is the 2nd or 3rd time you have done it to my posts. The last time was in the "Jurisprudence of Bad Budo".
It might be a good idea in the future to read the post and understand it before you comment instead of giving a “knee jerk” reaction.

R

RyuShiKan

I understood your post just fine this time. The information you gave was incorrect, no matter what your source is.

Like I said before...........if you think it's wrong.........take it up with the person I quoted Frederick Hatfield Ph.D..........but I guess you being a high school student or possibly an undergraduate would know better than someone with a Ph.D:rolleyes:

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
Dr. Hatfield's PhD is in the "social sciences of sport." He may be best athletic trainer in the world, but there's absolutely no reason to assume that he would neccessarily know more about the functions of ATP in the body than any of the PhD's I know with a backround in molecular biology or biochemistry.

But I guess his book must be correct in all aspects, since you agree with it, right?

R

RyuShiKan

But I guess his book must be correct in all aspects, since you agree with it, right?

Since you didn't understand my original post and continue to act like a child about it I really can’t see much point in continuing with this.