Anthony Joshua v Tyson Fury

Reeksta

Green Belt
Reaction score

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prediction. Tyson Fury will find out most Brits consider him to be complete tool. Potentially with this kid, he way out of depth. Personally I would love to see the Klitschko bout. Fury needs to start walking the walk, not just talk with fancy press conferences. IMHO of course :)

OP
Reeksta

Reeksta

Green Belt
Reaction score
Prediction. Tyson Fury will find out most Brits consider him to be complete tool. Potentially with this kid, he way out of depth. Personally I would love to see the Klitschko bout. Fury needs to start walking the walk, not just talk with fancy press conferences. IMHO of course :)
I would have agreed until the Chisora fight. I know he got a lot of stick for being 'boring' in that bout but Fury actually impressed me for the first time. Seems like he's finally working out how to use that legnth effectively. As an aside I was also impressed by Tyson's conduct towards Del Boy afterwards. A lot more classy than he has been in the past.
Joshua's been a wrecking ball thus far in his career but he's been fighting a pretty low calibre of opponent. I also worry he may turn out to be a bit of a glass hammer; his chin looked a little shaky as an amateur and that's a problem which often becomes more of a liability once fighters turn pro.
Totally agree about Fury v Klitschko though. If that fight happens Fury will get absolutely murdered

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have agreed until the Chisora fight. I know he got a lot of stick for being 'boring' in that bout but Fury actually impressed me for the first time. Seems like he's finally working out how to use that legnth effectively. As an aside I was also impressed by Tyson's conduct towards Del Boy afterwards. A lot more classy than he has been in the past.
Joshua's been a wrecking ball thus far in his career but he's been fighting a pretty low calibre of opponent. I also worry he may turn out to be a bit of a glass hammer; his chin looked a little shaky as an amateur and that's a problem which often becomes more of a liability once fighters turn pro.
Totally agree about Fury v Klitschko though. If that fight happens Fury will get absolutely murdered

Must admit I did watch Chisora fight, so did see the after show stuff. Good to hear then that Fury maybe quit the antics.

Jason Norin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Too bad Anthony Joshua was forced to withdraw in his match against Kevin Johnson scheduled last January 31 due to a back injury. Let's hope this won't be a factor for Joshua's fight against Fury to be cancelled as well. We all know that some bone related injuries can take some time before it totally heals. But let's keep our heads up. Here's an additional source of boxing news.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad Anthony Joshua was forced to withdraw in his match against Kevin Johnson scheduled last January 31 due to a back injury. Let's hope this won't be a factor for Joshua's fight against Fury to be cancelled as well. We all know that some bone related injuries can take some time before it totally heals. But let's keep our heads up. Here's an additional source of boxing news.

Anthony Joshua looks to have a great boxing future. Think he will be a big test for Fury despite his relative inexperience.

Jason Norin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Those two have promising boxing records so it is quite an exciting match to see.. Looking forward to see who goes home with a first loss should fury wins against Christian Hammer..