Another nublet.

chaos1551

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi. I like martial arts. I like other stuff, too. I'm a little cynical but I follow rules. I try to be nice, but I am always respectful to people (not necessarily their ideas). My time to post comes and goes. Good day.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. I like martial arts. I like other stuff, too. I'm a little cynical but I follow rules. I try to be nice, but I am always respectful to people (not necessarily their ideas). My time to post comes and goes. Good day.
Welcome, it sounds like you will fit in nicely, Enjoy.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Happy posting! :)

Hey, welcome. You didn't mention what style you do, your rank, years of training.

Kenpo, orange belt. It's in his profile. ;)

OP
C

chaos1551

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Happy posting! :)

Kenpo, orange belt. It's in his profile. ;)

Thank you. It was one year ago to the month that I stumbled into a TKD school. It was a beautiful hall with tall cathedral ceilings. Unfortunately, they were unadorned and the Korean instructor's accent was so thick bouncing off those ceilings that I couldn't understand a word he said (I have a bit of nerve deafness from a childhood illness). So I shambled into the only other stand-up art school I could find in my area (Billings, MT) that didn't look putzy (can that be an adjective?) and the instructor must have thought I wasn't too dangerous. A year later, here I am.

Latest Discussions