Another newbie.....

Garth Barnard

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Garth Barnard. My full details can be found on my Academy's website under Chief Instructor...... www.bfmaa.co.uk

I was given the 'heads up' by a member of another forum who said this froum was fun and informative, and how right she was! I've read and learnt some great stuff on this forum over the last couple of days and hope to make a healthy contribution of my own.

Take care, all,

Garth.
(forever the student)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Enjoy your stay!:)

Mike

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Garth Barnard said:
Hi everyone,

My name is Garth Barnard. My full details can be found on my Academy's website under Chief Instructor...... www.bfmaa.co.uk

I was given the 'heads up' by a member of another forum who said this froum was fun and informative, and how right she was! I've read and learnt some great stuff on this forum over the last couple of days and hope to make a healthy contribution of my own.

Take care, all,

Garth.
(forever the student)

Thanks for putting up a Meet & Greet - I told people they'd like it here! So... did you give me credit for referring you? Because it just dawned on me that I didn't list my handle (oops).

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Garth Barnard said:
Hi everyone,

Take care, all,

Garth.
(forever the student)

Thanks for visiting, Garth, kick your shoes and socks off and stay a while!

OP
Garth Barnard

Garth Barnard

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Wow, what a warm reception!

Kacey said:
So... did you give me credit for referring you? Because it just dawned on me that I didn't list my handle (oops).
Yes, I did work out who you were and thank you for refering me here.

From what I've seen so far, this is certainly one of the best forums around, which is usually down to good mederation and the quality of the posters that use it.

Looks like I'm here here for good.

Take care,

Garth.

samurai69

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey garth welcome

read some of your stuff on other forums, made a helmet from you instructions there too.

Latest Discussions