Another lurker emerges from the shadows

Bokkenbuckeye

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all. I've enjoyed reading various threads here, so I thought it was time to make an account and show myself. I live in Akron Ohio and studied kendo and iaido for a little over a year during high school. I had to leave for college and unfortunately fell out of practice (shame on me :eek: ). However, I transferred closer to home to Akron U. last fall. Once summer rolls around I plan to either return to kendo and iaido or find an "empty hand" art to start fresh. I would welcome any recommendations. Hope my life story wasn't too boring :p and I look forward to getting to know this community.

Ted

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Ted, glad you showed yourself. Greetings.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome into the light...Happy posting....

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi! I still feel too new myself to say "welcome". I don`t know if the Green Dragon studio still has a club at Akron U. but when I was young it was pretty well known. (And depending who you spoke to it was either very well respected or the Anti-christ of the martial arts community. Don`t you just love MA politics?)

They were doing strictly Chinese styles back then. But they had quite a well displined group.

Latest Discussions