Anderson silva sparring with his son

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Video: Anderson Silva spars with his son Kalyl

Cool little video looks like they were just boxing in this one but it's cool to see Anderson training his son. I think that's the best thing for silva now to retire and coach. His best days are behind him now there's nothing more for him to prove in the cage he's done it all and smashed all records, it'd be nice to see him get 1 more win though I think a belfort rematch Is a good idea, both are near the end of their careers and both strikers.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wonder if he's going to teach the boy to drop his hands and show boat? (seriously)

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I wonder if he's going to teach the boy to drop his hands and show boat? (seriously)
Well he wasnt doing it in the video so I doubt it. That was Anderson style of fighting he's probably just teaching the standard techniques

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well he wasnt doing it in the video so I doubt it. That was Anderson style of fighting he's probably just teaching the standard techniques

You're probably right. But I wonder, his son, obviously into training, has no doubt watched all of his dad's fights on film. Sure would like to be a fly on the wall hearing some of the discussions.

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You're probably right. But I wonder, his son, obviously into training, has no doubt watched all of his dad's fights on film. Sure would like to be a fly on the wall hearing some of the discussions.
Best advice he can give him is: don't throw a leg kick at chris weidman