And here's the best part about MT.....

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of the great things about MartialTalk is the exchanging of ideas and knowledge and most importantly meeting people that are on the board! I have had the opportunity to meet people from MartialTalk literally from all over the US, Canada and the world. Each and every time it ahs been a great experience!

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Some of the great things about MartialTalk is the exchanging of ideas and knowledge and most importantly meeting people that are on the board! I have had the opportunity to meet people from MartialTalk literally from all over the US, Canada and the world. Each and every time it ahs been a great experience!

Wait.... I'll change that.... I might be in Vegas in the spring of 2018

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear he is kind of a jerk. ;)

Nah. I think that if you use proper grammar, punctuate correctly, don't curse too much, try to avoid over-exaggeration but use the "right" amount of exaggeration, and pick up the tab he's all right.

Did I about get that right, Gerry? LOL!

I'm in for beer and pizza the next time you're in town for business. I'm interested to just listen to you talk to my budding ninja girl student... wait, I can't call her a ninja on here, there are actual folks practicing ninjutsu so the label is misapplied... how about fearsome & cruel sadistic warrior princess? yeah, that's about right. 18 y/o, 95 lb, mean strike a mile wide. And she's working on kotegaeshi. You'll like it, I promise. And I Will buy the first pitcher of beer afterwards. I always need some for inflammation control after I train her up.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
connecting folks with the same interests. Had the honor of hanging out with @gpseymour while he was in town, for beer, pizza, and MA talk...... good times....
Good times, indeed, FF. And now I have a new place to find good beer and a new person to drink it with. Give me a holler if you and yours make it out my way.