An appeal to the administers regarding JKD

D

Dylan9d

and a quote on her profile saying 'playing the field'. ;)

Im perfectly honest Tez, I loveeeee women, but not women like that.

he is not going to abandon his meal ticket. Jun Fan is the key - he teaches jun fan, then says, it is good to learn wing chun, then he says, try this kali out, see how simalar it is to wing chun, try this knife fighting out, then all of a sudden one is twirling sticks like a clown in the circus with a 20 year road to nowhere!:vomit:

So you are an expert, as you said in your intro post, how long are you studying JKD now? Because you are 20 according to your profile page.....so how long?

Also saw you were banned on several other forums.....

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have started to read many posts in the JKD section, and I am appalled that there is mention of kali, silat, FMA, inosanto, vunak in the JKD. All of these posts should be removed and placed in the correct catogory of FMA or MMA.
I have nothing against this arts but the constant promotion of these arts on the back of JKD is in fact a cult brainwashing movement.
I disagree. I'm Kinder and Gentler now :), so I won't get into it with you.

OP
pinklady6000

pinklady6000

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
excuse me! Get off the JKD section and spread your seed in the silat section.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you are typical Scorpio, digging around in the dirt, like a guttersnipe.

Im perfectly honest Tez, I loveeeee women, but not women like that.

So you are an expert, as you said in your intro post, how long are you studying JKD now? Because you are 20 according to your profile page.....so how long?

Also saw you were banned on several other forums.....

and there ladies and gentlemen we have it....... a troll.

troll spray.jpg

D

Dylan9d

excuse me! Get off the JKD section and spread your seed in the silat section.

I will as soon as you remove that ridiculous picture of yourself.......if thats really you.......how do you expect to be taken serious that way.

Ohw btw, my question still stands, how long are you studying JKD now?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
pinklady6000

pinklady6000

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I will as soon as you remove that ridiculous picture of yourself.......if thats really you.......how do you expect to be taken serious that way.
you don-t have the courage to show your face on your profile!
what is wrong with my face on my profile?!

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think comments concerning profile pictures are really helpful.

On the other hand, it does seem appropriate to note the silliness of a 20-year old self-proclaimed "expert" in JKD who won't detail her training background lecturing people who have actually trained in JKD for a substantial number of years about what is "really" JKD.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
he is not going to abandon his meal ticket. Jun Fan is the key - he teaches jun fan, then says, it is good to learn wing chun, then he says, try this kali out, see how simalar it is to wing chun, try this knife fighting out, then all of a sudden one is twirling sticks like a clown in the circus with a 20 year road to nowhere!:vomit:
You know not what you are talking about.

D

Dylan9d

you don-t have the courage to show your face on your profile!
what is wrong with my face on my profile?!

I don't need to show my face or my *** for that matter on my profile picture to have a good conversation or discussion on a forum.

Now my question still stands kiddo.......how long did you train JKD?

EDIT: Ok did some research on Pinklady6000, how is that learning from books coming along for you?

I7sqwaE.png

Ohw and you joined there on the 25th of July and you got banned on the 26th of July, reason.......wait for it.........trolling

Last edited by a moderator:

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't need to show my face or my *** for that matter on my profile picture to have a good conversation or discussion on a forum.

Now my question still stands kiddo.......how long did you train JKD?

EDIT: Ok did some research on Pinklady6000, how is that learning from books coming along for you?

I7sqwaE.png

Ohw and you joined there on the 25th of July and you got banned on the 26th of July, reason.......wait for it.........trolling
Yeah a very obvious troll lol well something tells me she won't be back now she's been caught

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:

Please keep the conversation polite and respectful.

jks9199
Administrator

OP
pinklady6000

pinklady6000

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I don't think comments concerning profile pictures are really helpful.

On the other hand, it does seem appropriate to note the silliness of a 20-year old self-proclaimed "expert" in JKD who won't detail her training background lecturing people who have actually trained in JKD for a substantial number of years about what is "really" JKD.
one can learn Jun fan is six months. Those inosanto guys, string it out for 20 years, ha,ha,ha!:)

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
one can learn Jun fan is six months. Those inosanto guys, string it out for 20 years, ha,ha,ha!:)
Sure you can however how deep of an understanding will you have. Won't be proficient..., is that of any real importance to you?
When I was young I learned my ABC's in a very short period of time. Couldn't spell anything or write much with any real communicative skills but I learned my ABC's.

OP
pinklady6000

pinklady6000

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sure you can however how deep of an understanding will you have. Won't be proficient..., is that of any real importance to you?
When I was young I learned my ABC's in a very short period of time. Couldn't spell anything or write much with any real communicative skills but I learned my ABC's.
I did Jun Fan at the age of 13, Ater 3 months I was proficient in the art. I new this in myself. I did it for another 3 months and nothing changed. No sparing. So I left and joined a kick boxing club and did that for eight years sparring three times a week.I understand it alright. I got throw out of a few clubs for kicking people in the shins and knees. The result of shin kicking from the age of five and of course wrestling.Taught by my father a free style wrestler.

Latest Discussions