American chinese kenpo

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
No worries :). Don't bang yer head too hard...my pops always told me people from Jersey have hard heads but let's not get ridiculous. :)

OP
ackks10

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
i know people will aways have something to say about things that other people do in kenpo (i know it's been my life for 41 years) but thats ok :boing2:
i'm here to have some fun and talk to new people and talk to old friends
and talk kenpo:burp: .

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
You already completed the defensive action, the opponent's back was to you and he was on his knee. You put some distance between him and you without looking where you were going or who you may have stepped into range with.

Ditto- put him on his face and cross out on his spine so you can observe your surroundings also known as "environmental awareness". A law which states what is in you, on you and around you at all times.

Ahh,, i thought you were asking on the slight step back before the tech. started my bad and apologies. The looking after each technique is very important but i also know that when sometimes trying to teach and focus on one thing (esp. on a short clip) you get to focused. I have been to one seminar with ACKKS and he def. made sure we were looking around at our surroundings after the tech.
Jesse

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i know people will aways have something to say about things that other people do in kenpo (i know it's been my life for 41 years) but thats ok :boing2:
i'm here to have some fun and talk to new people and talk to old friends
and talk kenpo:burp: .
I agree. :) Cept the 41 years part - you can have that from me for another 31 years or so. ;)

ChadWarner

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ahh,, i thought you were asking on the slight step back before the tech. started my bad and apologies. The looking after each technique is very important but i also know that when sometimes trying to teach and focus on one thing (esp. on a short clip) you get to focused. I have been to one seminar with ACKKS and he def. made sure we were looking around at our surroundings after the tech.
Jesse

No worries, just a slight tactical observation. The tech looked powerfull and fluid.

Latest Discussions