Am I the only person who Sarah and Raewyn nag

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Hey Adam..............how you doin!!!!!! Thought you could hide from us aye!!!!!!!!!

OP
C

chefs

Rock on! I'm with you Homy. Lucky I'm too lazy to take photos and post them... ...or

... or

... or

Mudda Sic I don't know!

Homy said:
dam lucky i cant post pics...or there'd be trouble..

pic of *sic being arrested..lol
pic of *sic riding Aether (Adam..yes hes here too)while he is being sick in the garden...dam dodgy seafood...nothing to do with alcohol consumption..nothing at all :p
pic of Homys car....just coz

Yeah more IMA BB's..hmm wonder if i should give Reid a call...he's a geek to you know(but i didn't call him geek)

OP
H

Homy

chefs said:
Not being able to leave the North Island. That must make holidays real hard. Where do you go? Morrinsville? TA? Sunny Raglan???
yeah when we were down in Chrictchurch for that comp mince faught in i commented on how great ChCh was...and how i'd like to live there...steve gave me the "NO..your now allowd...unless we move the whole club down there"
...so everyone ready to pack..?
H-town sux

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
IMA Christchurch aye.....hrm....sounds good!

Homy said:
yeah when we were down in Chrictchurch for that comp mince faught in i commented on how great ChCh was...and how i'd like to live there...steve gave me the "NO..your now allowd...unless we move the whole club down there"

...so everyone ready to pack..?
H-town sux

OP
C

chefs

Rock on Christchurch. Could easily live there for a couple of years.

Sarah said:
IMA Christchurch aye.....hrm....sounds good!

Latest Discussions