Am I the only person who Sarah and Raewyn nag

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Oh really!
I'm thinking that the 2 of you in person are different than your keyboard warrior selves! :uhyeah: Not in a bad way though and I'm guessing Chad loves every minute being nagged.
:partyon:
Ummmmmmmmmm Jason..............we are worse in person!!!!!!!!! he he he he

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Umm wlecome hmm how was this oh yeah welcome chefs
yeah I know I'm later.
So how long will this take till this thread is moved?

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
What are you saying, we dont drag all threads down into the gutter do we?? Ok maybe we do....

someguy said:
Umm wlecome hmm how was this oh yeah welcome chefs
yeah I know I'm later.
So how long will this take till this thread is moved?

OP
C

chefs

Raisin said:
About bloody time.................... ive seen ya lurkin!!!!! Derek's a bit slow on the uptake........and with Sarah nagging him constantly it takes him just that little bit longer. Great to have you here..........we need more kiwi's!!!

Raisin, your sounding real hot right now. You aren't that person on the radio by any chance, who does more than services boats....... You couldn't sign a photo for me on Thursday could you????

OP
C

chefs

Sarah said:
Hey Derek you didn’t put in your profile about your superior stick fighting skills!! :p
OK will get onto that, one of these days, give or take a month or two

OP
C

chefs

Yeah Bobby is comming to New Zealand in 2 weeks. We have a 2 day training session with him on the 13th and 14th. Can't wait.

Rich Parsons said:
Point him the the FMA section for some reading.

:asian:

OP
C

chefs

Yeah that elbow is turning into a deadly weapon! Steve wasn't too happy, if looks could kill, but he came round pretty quick. Though I was going to get a crack in the teeth for a few second though, that or a few more nerves displayed on me....

Raisin said:
Derek and his elbow........it'll be the death of us all. Lance's broken toe, Sarah in the nose........now our instructor in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
C

chefs

Don't worry team, she's not that bad, SHE'S HOT! We all now they only put hot people on the Radio, Oops thats TV! But heaps of TV people come from radio so logic stands. Just don't let Rasin slam ya to the ground. She is very good at that, and at her most EVIL!

jfarnsworth said:
Oh? :lookie:

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
chefs said:
Raisin, your sounding real hot right now. You aren't that person on the radio by any chance, who does more than services boats....... You couldn't sign a photo for me on Thursday could you????
I can service your auxillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man................. why did you say that!!!!!

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
chefs said:
Don't worry team, she's not that bad, SHE'S HOT! We all now they only put hot people on the Radio, Oops thats TV! But heaps of TV people come from radio so logic stands. Just don't let Rasin slam ya to the ground. She is very good at that, and at her most EVIL!

You are just too kind!!!!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
chefs said:

So now we start to get an idea of the people we're dealing with, Huh? They have been hiding and now some truth comes out. Well let's hear some more?
:)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
chefs said:
Just don't let Rasin slam ya to the ground. She is very good at that, and at her most EVIL!
Most of us love contact sports!

Evil, I don't know :idunno: do either of them have an evil bone in their body? :rofl:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
chefs said:
Yeah Bobby is comming to New Zealand in 2 weeks. We have a 2 day training session with him on the 13th and 14th. Can't wait.

Well, you could post a thread in the FMA section about this seminar.

Then after it is done you could give a review of it as well.

This will help others in your area or traveling to know when and where they might being to train in such seminars.

:asian: