Am I Just Hopelessly Naive?

Jdokan

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have a friend who got preganant three times to "save" a relationship.....each ending in divorce.....pretty damn stupid.......
Personally,,,I would walk away...

Another Horror story : My girlfriend worked with a girl that lied about her father's death...the office sent all kinds of flowers...the mother called the office asking why....you can imagine how that played out....nut cases....
You hear it on the news: "they seemed like a very nice person".....

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Another Horror story : My girlfriend worked with a girl that lied about her father's death...the office sent all kinds of flowers...the mother called the office asking why....you can imagine how that played out....nut cases....
You hear it on the news: "they seemed like a very nice person".....

Someone lied about the death of a parent??? Man that IS messed up, or shouyld I say SHE is messed up...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well not only is she stupid for telling him she was pregnant when not, she is doubly stupid for telling him was a scam! You think having conned him once she'd have kept quiet about it!

And to reiterate not all women do this but enough do that those of us who don't get tarred with the same brush. How do I convince someone I don't play games when he's had other women do it to him? If I protest he says well you would say that! so thanks to all those women out there like your friend's girlfriend who screw it up for the rest of us! (says she bitterly)

Jdokan

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well not only is she stupid for telling him she was pregnant when not, she is doubly stupid for telling him was a scam! You think having conned him once she'd have kept quiet about it!

And to reiterate not all women do this but enough do that those of us who don't get tarred with the same brush. How do I convince someone I don't play games when he's had other women do it to him? If I protest he says well you would say that! so thanks to all those women out there like your friend's girlfriend who screw it up for the rest of us! (says she bitterly)
The only way to recognize the rotten apple is to bite into a few...eventually you learn...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow, wow and triple wow.

You need to grab some buddies, haul this guy away for a brewskie (or iced tea or whatever y'all drink) and have a heart-to-heart with this naive friend of yours before he ruins his life ... and potentially that of a yet-to-arrive third party.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
There was this time many years ago I finally "hooked up" with a girl I had thought was a hottie for a long time.

A week later, she broke out the "I think I'm pregnant" thing on me because, I assume, she wanted me to be her boyfriend.

I recognized it for the ploy it was but went with it — after all, I DID think she was a hottie and was flattered she resorted to that tactic :)

Of course, she was both evil and insane. But it was fun while it lasted. Kind of. Sorta. Ok, the sex was good at that's about it ;)