Ali was being a snot

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ali was being a snot for not talking with Johnny when all Johnny wanted to do was talk. There is much debate over whether Johnny or Daniel was in the right or wrong, Johnny snatched Ali's radio and slammed it in the sand and Daniel came charging at Johnny. What is sometimes mentioned but often overlooked was the fact that Ali was having an attitude. Johnny was asking for so little, as Johnny said so himself, "All I wanted to do was talk," if Ali had cooperated about talking with Johnny, then none of what happened would've happened.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
But then the epic tournament showdown may never have occurred! [emoji14]

But yeah, she didn't have to talk to him if she didn't want to.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ali was being a snot for not talking with Johnny when all Johnny wanted to do was talk. There is much debate over whether Johnny or Daniel was in the right or wrong, Johnny snatched Ali's radio and slammed it in the sand and Daniel came charging at Johnny. What is sometimes mentioned but often overlooked was the fact that Ali was having an attitude. Johnny was asking for so little, as Johnny said so himself, "All I wanted to do was talk," if Ali had cooperated about talking with Johnny, then none of what happened would've happened.
If she dumped him, she should’ve given him the courtesy of a reason why. Sure he was a little rude about it, but put yourself in his shoes. And at 18 years old. We’d all want answers.

Daniel knew she was Johnny’s girl. Everyone did. He didn’t care. He just wanted what someone else already had.

When you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Some people don’t learn that lesson quickly enough.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Agree.

Also Daniel poured water on Johnny at the party that led to the fight.

And an Mr miyagi assaulted minors
I know. Johnny was minding his own business and rolling a joint. Who’s looking for trouble when they’re doing that? Especially when they’re on the toilet?

Daniel crosses the line way too many times. It was time to end the bullying and harassment. Would’ve worked if Mr. Miyagi didn’t assault and batter a bunch of kids. Yeah, he’s tough beating up a couple teenagers. Kreese showed everyone how much of a punk Miyagi really was when he didn’t back down at the dojo. Miyagi wasn’t so tough then, was he? I thought he pissed his pants when Kreese told him if Daniel didn’t show up they’d both get theirs. Probably why the camera was waist up instead of full body.

Last edited:

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
And Ali is the real villain in the whole thing. She loved two guys fighting over her. She didn’t have any real interest in Daniel. Nor Johnny. She was playing both of them.

Proof? She miraculously fell in love with a USC football player on prom night. Sure. She was fooling around with him the whole time while stringing Daniel and Johnny along. Then she “accidentally” crashed Daniel’s car. Psycho.

I’ve seen women do this stuff quite a few times. Johnny and Daniel were too stupid to see it though. They were young and hadn’t seen that stuff before, so it’s hard to really fault them. And she was gorgeous, blinding them to her inner ugliness. If they were smart, they would’ve gotten with her friends as payback. Run through 2-3 of them then laugh about it over a few beers would’ve been the way to go if you ask me.

Hopefully the USC football guy hit and quit it like she deserved.

Last edited:

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not to mention that later on Daniel trying to sell Miyagi's prized bonsai tree on the black market....just shows what kind of character he has.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not to mention that later on Daniel trying to sell Miyagi's prized bonsai tree on the black market....just shows what kind of character he has.
Yup. And going behind Miyagi’s back and training with Silver. Miyagi wasn’t good enough for him until he had no one else. Miyagi was smart enough to walk away from him and start over with Hillary Swank. At least she didn’t try to pull a Larusso on him.

What a scum bag. And he’s a hack actor too. And talking to the Asian kid his daughter was interested in revealed his true colors - racist.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
And I'm not so sure Daniel didnt kill the store clerk at the Sac-o-Suds but his shyster cousin lawyer help him beat the rap

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
And I'm not so sure Daniel didnt kill the store clerk at the Sac-o-Suds but his shyster cousin lawyer help him beat the rap
Daniel admitted it too. He even said to the cops “I shot the clerk. I shot the clerk.” He admitted it twice. Being a LEO yourself, you know a confession when you hear it.

And who you hang out with shows your charecter. Stan was a thief. Daniel knew it but hung out with him anyway. And don’t get me started about his cousin who set Johnny’s car on fire. Daniel acts like he doesn’t want him around, but we all know he wants and needs a patsy. I’m surprised he didn’t try to pin the Sac-O-Suds murder on him.

As for his cousin, you just can’t argue with those Gambinis. They’re like Jobo. Especially Vinny. The prosecutor got so fed up with it that he gave up and dropped charges.

Last edited:

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
And another thing about Daniel’s alleged great morals. He ditched his wife and kids and hid his pajamas under his clothes to go to the playboy mansion. And he knew Johnny Drama wasn’t the one who freed Heff’s monkeys, but did he speak up to get Drama’s lifetime ban revoked? Hell no. He said “it’s every man for himself.” Great friend he is. Luckily Drama found out and proved it was Paulie Shore and the ban was lifted. No thanks to Larusso.

He didn’t get everything he deserved from the Cobra Kais. He deserved more. They should’ve taken him out while they had the chance. Miyagi probably regrets saving his a$$ that night.

Last edited:

wanderingstudent

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Yeah well, if Miyaghi just kept his job at Arnold's; he would've avoided these issues.

Also, life lesson for Daniel and any other guy- a woman gets you into a conflict/drama, then leaves you hanging.

Notice too, Miyaghi didn't teach Daniel everything he knew. Why is this? Why was he holding back information? Did he know Daniel's darkness?

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah well, if Miyaghi just kept his job at Arnold's; he would've avoided these issues.

Also, life lesson for Daniel and any other guy- a woman gets you into a conflict/drama, then leaves you hanging.

Notice too, Miyaghi didn't teach Daniel everything he knew. Why is this? Why was he holding back information? Did he know Daniel's darkness?
I forgot all about Arnold’s.

I’m pretty sure he caught onto Daniel’s douchebaggery, hence not teaching him everything he knew and teaching Hillary Swank instead.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

tenor.gif

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Laruso did defeat satan though. So there is that.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions