Advertising on backs of uniforms

Advertising on back of Uniforms

• Like it, and currently do this.

• Like it, but not using it yet.

• Don't care.

• Like the Traditional look. Won't use it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

tonbo

Tacky. Capital "T". No question.

Our "beginner" white uniforms have our school logo on the back, but that is it. No phone number, no "special" promotions, nothing at all but the logo.

You can also get uniforms without the logo on the back, if you want them. Either is accepted at our school.

As far as advertising goes, I think that is really bad. Especially at tournaments. Sure, you look good if your school/team is mopping up, but you look like real idiots if you are the "moppee".

The best advertisement, good or bad, is the nature of the students and instructors, taken on a whole. That should speak for itself when in the public eye.

Just my humble opinion.

Peace--

S

Shinzu

true. i also think that the students speak for the school. there is no need for tacky plugs.

D

Danny

I think that's pretty tacky. My school wears the standard white ITF uniform, with a simple black tree of TKD on the back, ITF crest left chest, school maple leaf and dragon right chest. And we even take the maple left and dragon off for tournaments.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of being a wlking billboard.
If the school logo or crest is on the uniform it may look gook but when that logo says:
Bob's all American,Korean,Mixed martial Art
The best in Training
+
===
==========
=============
==========
===
+

Train with the Best

You get the idea. It is now a billboard and is tacky.
If you compet and do well people will see your small patch on the front of your unifor, or they will see who you talk to and respect as your instructor. if they do not reconise your patch or do not know you they will seek you out and ask who you study with.
Why have all that advertiseing on your uniform Is the instructor about flash or about training?
Just my simple thoughts on the matter
Shadow :asian:

Latest Discussions