Access to moderator forums

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh I am. I even looked into sending a fruit basket as a thank you gift. :D So I edited some recent photos I did instead. LOL

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, this is jsut getting better and better. First I find out there's a mod forum, then I find out there were gift baskets, what next as ecret thread where people are talking about me behind my back?? There isn't one, is there?:uhohh:
Nope... Not at all.

Really.

(see -- I told you he'd fall for it!)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, this is jsut getting better and better. First I find out there's a mod forum, then I find out there were gift baskets, what next as ecret thread where people are talking about me behind my back?? There isn't one, is there?:uhohh:

Um...err.....look, birdies! :D

Birdies, I forgot about birdies. We also talk about birdies.

Revolutionists should remember - our powers are vast. We have an army of rainbow colored puppies and birdies at our command.

Birdies or Ladies or Women? (* Sorry for the WWII British usage of Bird *)

So are we talking about the Ladies Locker Room having a secret thread on Morph? I thought they had mush better things to discuss then us *grunt* types - aka males on this site, like, training and the weather and hair color. ;)

Oh Look a Shiney Coin! :D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm busy looking for a place on my award shelf to put this "douchebag of the month" award I just got from Bullshido. I think it'll look good next to my sokeship award and my Nigerian Inheritance Notice. Whata ya'll think? :D

Who did you beat out for that award? Was I in the running?
icon10.gif

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll vouch for Kaith's craziness!

That was true of me for a long time! I invented the "Please, keep the discussion polite and professional language" and think I should still get a half-post credit every time someone uses it. Now I have most of my posts in the Game Room:

Your total forum posts: 28,536 (2.36% of forums total posts)
Your most active in: Game Room · 7184 Posts

Unbelievably, it claims that more than 1 out of every 50 posts on the site is mine!

Jeff from this morning for myself:

Your total forum posts: 14,026 (1.16% of forums total posts)
Your most active in: Forum Mod Lounge · 1636 Posts
Average posts per day: 4.83

I have have you posts, and between us we are 3.5% of the total site.
or over 1 in 50 for you and 1 in 100 for me.

But I bring this out with the last line as well. That anyone can with just a few good posts a day over time also be a major contributor to this site.

Thanks

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're up to 5.5% between the three of us! But I agree with Rich Parsons that if you're contributing material about the martial arts then you're the one who is making a real difference!

Latest Discussions