About to start Krav Maga, What is everyones experience with it that train ?

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im from Sydney. I have experience is Gracie Juijitsu, Muay thai and also Karate. My manager mentioned Krav Maga as being the best and realistic martial art in the world. I watched some videos and I plan on starting at an academy tomorrow. Whats everyones experience who has trained in Krav Maga ??
Thank you all

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have some experience training in Krav with some friends that are instructors. I have always enjoyed it and I imagine you will to!

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im from Sydney. I have experience is Gracie Juijitsu, Muay thai and also Karate. My manager mentioned Krav Maga as being the best and realistic martial art in the world. I watched some videos and I plan on starting at an academy tomorrow. Whats everyones experience who has trained in Krav Maga ??
Thank you all

"Best and most realistic"? Hmm…

Seriously, the experiences of any martial art is variable in that the school, the instructor, and the student is always different to your own experience… there may be some commonality, but that's about it. So, as with anything of this ilk, it's a matter of go, attend, and make up your own mind.

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My manager mentioned Krav Maga as being the best and realistic martial art in the world.
Krav Maga is just a name.
Peter is better than John, Which Peter, which John? Meet 'them' yourself and 'see' what you like. Ultimately the 'better' is what you like...

Latest Discussions