a woman is being stalked...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay...let's try this again...

A woman is being stalked...this is a real life situation...her stalker is a convicted,felon from his stalking activities of her...he has just been arrested for stalking her and had a rape kit in his possession. at most, lawyers say he will be in jail for 8 months for his current offense. He has been arrested 2 times for stalking her already and has violated,the restraining order that she has against him. He is bigger, stronger and has written to her that he is still going to get her...he has been arrested with weapons in his possession, including illegal guns....

The police would like to help and have arrested him, as has been pointed out, but he keeps getting out of jail...

What should she do now...?

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

A woman is being stalked...this is a real life situation...her stalker is a convicted,felon from his stalking activities of her...he has just been arrested for stalking her and had a rape kit in his possession. at most, lawyers say he will be in jail for 8 months for his current offense. He has been arrested 2 times for stalking her already and has violated,the restraining order that she has against him. He is bigger, stronger and has written to her that he is still going to get her...he has been arrested with weapons in his possession, including illegal guns....

The police would like to help and have arrested him, as has been pointed out, but he keeps getting out of jail...

Join a church. He won't know what hit him. Seventh dayers ain't playin. :)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well for starters do some SD in whatever form. Other than that, what else is there that would a legal course of action?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rather than look for a magic way to be "safe"... become a person who is not in danger. That means learning awareness, making sound choices about where to go, whom to go there with, and so on. In other words -- all the stuff that most self defense and concealed carry classes don't even really touch with more than lip service.

She can complement that with some physical self defense skills, maybe even choosing to carry a gun.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Or, here's another idea...

Last edited by a moderator:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My answer is not what your looking for but at this point it is time to take care of him. Get some friends to do it. put him in the hospital for a good long time or at least remove the part of him he intends to rape her with.

.....................................................................................................
This is strictly my opinion not that of the forum or any of its sponsors. It will be an illegal act and if discovered the person or persons doing it can and most likely will be prosecuted. This advice is offered only because legal acts seem to be useless.
..........................................................................................................................................
other than that she would have to change her identity, move to a new location, and start a new life.
..............................................................................................
Yes I understand that the mods may remove this post as it advocate violence and an illegal act

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
that is a good idea, I was just going to say get a restraining order but this plan is better

8 months though... Should be a worse punishment, what if he wanted to kill her with those illegal weapons i think they let him off easy

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
My answer is not what your looking for but at this point it is time to take care of him. Get some friends to do it. put him in the hospital for a good long time or at least remove the part of him he intends to rape her with.

.....................................................................................................
This is strictly my opinion not that of the forum or any of its sponsors. It will be an illegal act and if discovered the person or persons doing it can and most likely will be prosecuted. This advice is offered only because legal acts seem to be useless.
..........................................................................................................................................
other than that she would have to change her identity, move to a new location, and start a new life.
..............................................................................................
Yes I understand that the mods may remove this post as it advocate violence and an illegal act

That is also a good idea set up a trap, and do that too

Badger1777

Green Belt
Reaction score
Tell this story to the 'wrong' kind of people, and then sit back and let them sort it out.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score

I was thinking, what if the police officer who arrests him decides to be judge, jury, and executioner and shoots him right there? That probably wouldn't happen but aside from that, for the woman, I would recommend that she get some self defense training and firearms training and get a concealed carry permit and start carrying and of course, she should train to be aware of her surroundings, she should stay in the yellow.