a weak woman

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this looks great ! :joyful:

I'd say no, actually unlikely to work. If a man is intent on attacking someone he positions himself instinctively to protect his genitals.
So much self defence taught to women is given from a man's perspective and doesn't take into account how women are likely to react. The basis should be distraction then escaping away as far as you can. Few women can fight like Wonder Woman so techniques taught should be appropriate for women not men.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd say no, actually unlikely to work. If a man is intent on attacking someone he positions himself instinctively to protect his genitals.
So much self defence taught to women is given from a man's perspective and doesn't take into account how women are likely to react. The basis should be distraction then escaping away as far as you can. Few women can fight like Wonder Woman so techniques taught should be appropriate for women not men.
Keep in mind that techniques not intended to use on someone attacking someone. It's meant to be used on someone trying to intimidate/poke a woman. If he were attacking then yeah he'd be protecting his genitals, and you should focus on getting away. But in this "self-defense" situation, he won't be expecting it since he's not actually attacking the woman.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
why? if you were a woman you might not think this. sound creepy.
Most men i know would say good on you!
why, because grabibg someones privates is normally consider as sexual assualt,

then it really depends on context, if your under attack all fair, if your havibg a heated debate over a parking spot, it may not be that easy to justify any more than if the person did it to you.

that said, its unlikely to have the effect demonstrated, a lot if self defence demonstrations have an eliment of fantasy in them

OP
Lisa lyons

Lisa lyons

Orange Belt
Reaction score
why, because grabibg someones privates is normally consider as sexual assualt,

then it really depends on context, if your under attack all fair, if your havibg a heated debate over a parking spot, it may not be that easy to justify any more than if the person did it to you.

that said, its unlikely to have the effect demonstrated, a lot if self defence demonstrations have an eliment of fantasy in them
If a man was so aggressive to me i would hit first and ask questions later. you seem to think too much but maybe because you are a man..or maybe not. I do not understand any man who talks like you. most men i know protect a woman. you are very alarming!

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If a man was so aggressive to me i would hit first and ask questions later. you seem to think too much but maybe because you are a man..or maybe not. I do not understand any man who talks like you. most men i know protect a woman. you are very alarming!
This is a good way to wind up in jail.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
i am protecting you, from assualt charges, but it almost certainly wont work out how its shown, so im protecting you from false advertising as well

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
maybe but a real man would not treat a woman like in the video. or don´t you agree?
I agree but that's irrelevent. Grabbing someone by their privates, throwing them on the ground through that grab, and then stopping the ground is a very disproportionate response, man or woman, to being poked hard on the shoulder.

OP
Lisa lyons

Lisa lyons

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i am protecting you, from assualt charges, but it almost certainly wont work out how its shown, so im protecting you from false advertising as well
well anyway i doubt a guy like you with 10,000 posts on an internet forum is in the same league as the woman in the video.
Girl power !

OP
Lisa lyons

Lisa lyons

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I agree but that's irrelevent. Grabbing someone by their privates, throwing them on the ground through that grab, and then stopping the ground is a very disproportionate response, man or woman, to being poked hard on the shoulder.
are you afraid a woman is better than you? hang ups? self defence is just that no rules on the streets. I know a woman who was raped. you do not understand. what kind of mod are you?o_O

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
well anyway i doubt a guy like you with 10,000 posts on an internet forum is in the same league as the woman in the video.
Girl power !
you do know the guy in the vid is throwing himself on the floor to make her look good.?

but anyway most of my 10,000 posts have beem trying to help people, as your not wanting my help, il leave you to it

you may want to look a tezs post above, tez, i have it on good aurthority is femail

OP
Lisa lyons

Lisa lyons

Orange Belt
Reaction score
[QUOTE="jobo, post: 2027690, member: 36477"]you do know the guy in the vid is throwing himself on the floor to make her look good.?

but anyway most of my 10,000 posts have beem trying to help people, as your not wanting my help, il leave you to it

you may want to look a tezs post above, tez, i have it on good aurthority is femail[/QUOTE]
so you punch people full power in your dojo? all videos are demonstrations so your comment i find irrelevant. I can only assume you would never train under a female sensei as your ego is rather large!

Latest Discussions