A Tale of Courage from the Marvelous Monk Wong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out this thread! This whack job has been at it for at least four years now. @Xue Sheng , you were actually there talking to this guy on MAP before.

It’s a shame really. His level of stupidity made me feel good about myself and I’d’ve liked him to stay on here for a while!

gyoja

3rd Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a shame really. His level of stupidity made me feel good about myself and I’d’ve liked him to stay on here for a while!
Get a lot of these guys around here?

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Funny how this guy can't disclose Monk Wong's location to us law-abiding citizens, yet he gets visits from the Triads.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check out this thread! This whack job has been at it for at least four years now. @Xue Sheng , you were actually there talking to this guy on MAP before.

He also tried it here under a slightly different screen name a while back.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a lot of these guys around here?
Well he was unique in that his stupidity was such that it allowed one the pleasure of lampooning him without being irritated by him. I’ve had a couple of friends over the years that when one mercilessly made fun of them they got sufficiently upset to give you pleasure, but not so much as to make you feel bad. It’s very rare.

Some of the regulars on here are just plain irritating and give no pleasure at all (and on my ‘ignore’ list)

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We should pity him really. The only ‘way of the fist’ he’s likely to have experienced is the one that’s regularly thrust into his rectum by his ‘Gimp Master’! Master Wong has large and slippery fists! 😳

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread locked. The original poster is no longer able to defend himself, and this is rapidly becoming just a case of beating a dead horse and bullying someone who cannot defend themself.

jks9199
MT Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions