A new Canadian Martial Art!

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Gou, that was an interesting site to say the least.

OP
G

GouRonin

To paraphrase...

"I LOOOVE BEING A CANADIAN!"
:boing2::hammer:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

When are we goona get together and work out the onehanded, one beer bottle kenpo system.

OP
G

GouRonin

I was at my frat house last week.
:cheers:

I stopped in to oversee an event and somehow I started working it.
:drinkbeer

Bad scene dood.
:uhoh:

OP
I

Icepick

Dude -

Don't you think you're police would catch more criminals if they ditched the horses and bought cars? It's the 21st century, you know.

Giddyap!!!

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Pssssssst! Pssssssssssst! In the last law enforcement challenge, the Canadains out drove, out shot and out answer tehir american counter parts. Even if we were stilln stuck on horse back, I would put our law enforcrmnt up against our American neighbors any day of the week.

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, but U.S. law enforcement wins hands down in the police brutality category! Oh wait...that's a bad thing :D

Cthulhu

OP
I

Icepick

From www.royalcanadianmountedspetsnaz.com

Q: Is Boishaya Borba anything like Aikido?
A: Um, well, let me see....NO! NYET! NON! Aikido is for silly men who like to wear skirts! Boishaya Borba is for killing many people in the blink of an eye! You see now? No?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gou -

Where do you find this stuff?

OP
R

Rob_Broad

A true Canadian Martial art would involve Ice, Beer, Tim Hortons, some neat sticks. Oh damn we have that already it is called Hockey.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought it was Arnis..... Oh wait...you said "Hortons" not "Hartman"... and he's not in Canada....but all the rest...Ice, Beer and neat sticks! :rofl:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

If I am correct the only ice needed when Mr. Hartman is around is to keep the drink the cold and to stop the swelling from the bangs and lumps.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I recall reading a serious article that claimed that Canadian fur trappers in the 1800s developed their own jujitsu-like art for fighting in heavy clothing and poor weather. Regrettably I no longer have the reference.

OP
G

GouRonin

I too have heard about arts such as this. It's modified "Catch as Catch Can" or "Skull & Knuckles" fighting. Which means that anything goes and they learn what works and what doesn't for their environment.

Latest Discussions