9 Supposed Action Stars Who Clearly Couldn't Fight - Article - Can you think of anymore?

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
:chuckles: OLD! Only I am allowed to call myself 'old' - 'middle aged' I'll accept or maybe "old enough to have watched Wonder Woman the first time round and young enough not to have realised how bad it was" :D
Yeah, that's right! I'm just middle aged.
Of course, that means I'd have to live to be...
Damn. OK, I'm old.

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
David Carradine should always be number one on any list like this.

Hey look he teaches kung fu to star trek cadets!

Last edited by a moderator:

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Van Damme got his *** kicked publicly at least once. I've heard stories about Segal...

Van Damme was a kickboxer (can't remember his real name before changing it to become an actor), so I don't know if it was that he couldn't fight. But, he was drunk one time and mouthing off to Chuck Zito (of Hell's Angels fame) and Chuck just punched him out. Not really a fight at all....LOL

I have heard the Gene Lebell vs. Segal story as well. The version I had heard was kind of a mix of the other stories. Segal was being an *** and told LeBell that he couldn't choke him out. LeBell put the choke on him, and it was lights out. I also heard that Lebell wanted to keep the story quiet because he enjoyed working in Hollywood and didn't want to ruin Segal's reputation (he was a big star at the time), the stories have all come out third or fourth hand by extras working on the movie.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lynda Carter....there was fighting on the show?

$tumblr_lh5fotfuXu1qa4ma1o1_500%u00255B6%5D.jpg

Latest Discussions