6 year old first dan??? whiskey tango foxtrot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You are arguing about who has a disability yet you concerned that the forum mods are going to slap your hand? That is really strange.
theres a sub plot, concerning the conversation I've had with the site admin about the horrendous bias used in moderation. they invited me to bring comments I found offensive to their attention. clearly most people would find abuse of those with disabilities to be offensive, but then its seems very different morals apply on here

DocWard

Purple Belt
Reaction score
theres a sub plot, concerning the conversation I've had with the site admin about the horrendous bias used in moderation. they invited me to bring comments I found offensive to their attention. clearly most people would find abuse of those with disabilities to be offensive, but then its seems very different morals apply on here

Ooooohhhhhhhh... A sub-plot...

So, out of curiosity, why is it that you throw the yellow flag (Being as you are from the UK, maybe I should say flash a yellow card) claiming you're offended by someone "suggesting" you suffer from a developmental disability, but you have ~zero~ problem with going on and on about your former obese girlfriend? That could certainly be offensive to others, particularly anyone who has struggled with weight issues of their own. It can also be considered a disability in its own right.

Since I have been active on the forum of late, you have thought nothing of insulting the work ethic and even the intelligence of others, among many other things, and have been generally rude and abusive in your dealings with others. When you are called on your commentary, you either attempt to redirect the conversation using fallacious arguments, work to attack the person making comment, or refuse to comment altogether.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ooooohhhhhhhh... A sub-plot...

So, out of curiosity, why is it that you throw the yellow flag (Being as you are from the UK, maybe I should say flash a yellow card) claiming you're offended by someone "suggesting" you suffer from a developmental disability, but you have ~zero~ problem with going on and on about your former obese girlfriend? That could certainly be offensive to others, particularly anyone who has struggled with weight issues of their own. It can also be considered a disability in its own right.

Since I have been active on the forum of late, you have thought nothing of insulting the work ethic and even the intelligence of others, among many other things, and have been generally rude and abusive in your dealings with others. When you are called on your commentary, you either attempt to redirect the conversation using fallacious arguments, work to attack the person making comment, or refuse to comment altogether.
why would me having an obese girl friend, be offensive to others, even those with a substantial weight problem, it should give they hope that 5hey can get an attractive slim partners as well, and of course, apart from rare cases, fatness is self inflicted, though they can be viewed as having a disability, it's rather like chopping your own foot off with an axe and complaining about it. or really it's not, it's like putting a bag of cement in a rucksack and walking around all day, when you can just choose to stop carrying it

nb she not a former obese girl friend, she a former girl friend who to my knowledge is still obese.

but I did get a warning for say my ex was fat. hens3 my quest for equality of treatment

Last edited:

DocWard

Purple Belt
Reaction score
why would me having an obese girl friend, be offensive to others, even those with a substantial weight problem, it should give they hope that 5hey can get an attractive slim partners as well...

I don't recall saying I, or anyone else, might find it offensive that you had an obese girlfriend. Instead, it was your comments regarding her that mattered. See if any of these ring a bell:

"why would I lie about an very fat girl friend, its not something to be proud of, I wouldn't take her out in public , as 1) people would laugh at me..."

"have you ever gone out with a girl the size of a double wardrobe ? if so I bet you hid her away, if not why not"

I won't go into the other things you describe which lead me to believe you were mentally abusive.

In that thread and others you also chose to attack, belittle and dismiss others, their efforts and their histories. The fact that you merely received a warning may well show restraint on the part of the admin.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don't recall saying I, or anyone else, might find it offensive that you had an obese girlfriend. Instead, it was your comments regarding her that mattered. See if any of these ring a bell:

"why would I lie about an very fat girl friend, its not something to be proud of, I wouldn't take her out in public , as 1) people would laugh at me..."

"have you ever gone out with a girl the size of a double wardrobe ? if so I bet you hid her away, if not why not"

I won't go into the other things you describe which lead me to believe you were mentally abusive.
In that thread and others you also chose to attack, belittle and dismiss others, their efforts and their histories. The fact that you merely received a warning may well show restraint on the part of the admin.
this is nothing but a personal attack, I will report you for haressment, and inciting hate

nb, I see the quote function is to complicated for you, perhaps if you requested some assistance it may help

Last edited:

DocWard

Purple Belt
Reaction score
this is nothing but a personal attack, I will report you for haressment, and inciting hate

If you believe it is warranted, then do so. However, it is neither personal, nor an attack. It is an analysis of your actions based upon your comments, past and present, and what I believe are the rational conclusions that can be reached from them. I will not apologize for nor retract my statements, as I believe they are accurate and based upon sound reasoning.

See, the thing is, I don't react well to people I perceive as bullying others. I will make every effort to reveal them through their own words and actions. It is a flaw of mine.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If you believe it is warranted, then do so. However, it is neither personal, nor an attack. It is an analysis of your actions based upon your comments, past and present, and what I believe are the rational conclusions that can be reached from them. I will not apologize for nor retract my statements, as I believe they are accurate and based upon sound reasoning.

See, the thing is, I don't react well to people I perceive as bullying others. I will make every effort to reveal them through their own words and actions. It is a flaw of mine.
report for additional haressemen more personal attacks and bully me

nb I see you've work out how to use the quote function, it pleasing to see you took the advice to seek help on board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions