5th Annual Buffalo Bisons Star Wars Night

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
5th Annual Buffalo Bisons Star Wars Night (8 photos)
June 9th, 2012 - Buffalo NY

Couple of shots from tonights event I shot at. Got 700+ more to work through, lol.

$web_1194.jpg$web_1193.jpgView attachment $web_1150.jpgView attachment $web_1569.jpgView attachment $web_1479.jpgView attachment $web_1464.jpgView attachment $web_1453.jpg$web_1111.jpg

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
:lol:

they found a lot of nerds and geeks again! :)

Nice shots.

But that purple lady with the horns looks familiar!

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Interesting cast of characters there... some Clone Wars characters, some game characters (of course, seeing Savage Oppress and Darth Maul take on Asajj Ventress is fine, but going up against Darth Nihilus is just odd... they're separated by some 4,000 years! Commander Rex was an interesting choice, though, and nicely done).

Oh, and Gran, they're not horns, they're closer to tentacles, and are called lekku. Manipulation of them is part of the language.

Er, I mean, good shots, Bob! And I don't know what Granfire's talking about when she mentions geeks and nerds...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Interesting cast of characters there... some Clone Wars characters, some game characters (of course, seeing Savage Oppress and Darth Maul take on Asajj Ventress is fine, but going up against Darth Nihilus is just odd... they're separated by some 4,000 years! Commander Rex was an interesting choice, though, and nicely done).

Oh, and Gran, they're not horns, they're closer to tentacles, and are called lekku. Manipulation of them is part of the language.

Er, I mean, good shots, Bob! And I don't know what Granfire's talking about when she mentions geeks and nerds...

Nope, you have no idea.....
;)