OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Day 4 is still in my Canon, will have to offload tomorrow.

Day 5
Today's hike
huzaby9a.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Love this Mickey doll. We have a bobble head version.

He's the only one I ever saw without shoes. Unfortunately his Gi got a little stained over the years (found him at trade day on the morning of a grading day :)

Day 6:

This is Alabama..., 12:28PM, 23 degrees....
:jaw-dropping:

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Ballen, I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something REALLY fishy about your last two pics :lol2:

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He's the only one I ever saw without shoes. Unfortunately his Gi got a little stained over the years (found him at trade day on the morning of a grading day :)

Day 6:

This is Alabama..., 12:28PM, 23 degrees....
:jaw-dropping:

Its 45 in NH. That's just wrong on all counts!

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Day six. Happy Little Christmas

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Retry...

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1389066438761.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 230

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My storm door this morning:
Day 7 (and that was about the temperature, too)

(now I will fret all day, thinking I HAVE to take the day 7 picture....the tricky part of being early)

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As I am doing a lot of walking again now and taking a camera with me when I go I am tempted to drop the odd shot in here ... it will violate the ethos of the thread as it will not be every day but at least our American cousins will get to see some British countryside and architecture :D.

View attachment $Abandoned Church 3.jpg

This is an old church a bit south of Hereford that has been abandoned because someone, somewhere, didn't do his foundation calculations properly and it has gradually sunk so that it is lower than its surroundings - it's wonderfully beautiful, the water acting as a mirror of the sky. Tranquil and peaceful.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
As I am doing a lot of walking again now and taking a camera with me when I go I am tempted to drop the odd shot in here ... it will violate the ethos of the thread as it will not be every day but at least our American cousins will get to see some British countryside and architecture :D.

View attachment 18525

This is an old church a bit south of Hereford that has been abandoned because someone, somewhere, didn't do his foundation calculations properly and it has gradually sunk so that it is lower than its surroundings - it's wonderfully beautiful, the water acting as a mirror of the sky. Tranquil and peaceful.

Cool!
I thought it was all flooded because the UK is under flood watch/warning....

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

This is what I miss most about living in the UK. The architecture.

View attachment $DCAM0172.jpg

This is the church in the village (Winwick, Cambridgeshire) I lived in as a child. My youngest brother was born there, and we buried him there in 2004.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Day 6
Looking for a guy that bailed out on a traffic stop in a grave yard at 3am is not fun

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think I'm caught up. I've been taking them just too busy to post. I'm on my 4 th trainee since OCT. I've gotten the other 3 to pass. This one is stressing me out I'm not sure he's going to make it

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think I'm caught up. I've been taking them just too busy to post. I'm on my 4 th trainee since OCT. I've gotten the other 3 to pass. This one is stressing me out I'm not sure he's going to make it

He'll be alright once he learns how to pick the right doughnuts! ;)

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

View attachment 18525

Please drop in as often as you like Sukerkjn especially with more photos like that!