25 biggest lies told on the internet

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a load of old cobblers. Why waste time watching that, just use your common sense.
This belongs on FB not MT.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this PhotonGuy. I didn't think it was a waste of time.
For people who use their common sense I'm afraid it is. Also on the subject of petitions not 'being changing anything', that's ignorance, ask Amnesty and have a look at the petitions that we can put up in the UK to make the government debate and change things.
Women's Suffrage Petition (1891) : Victoria, Australia

The rest are jokes, stupidity and ironic sayings that people post up, people don't actually believe them. Well not in most continents.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For people who use their common sense I'm afraid it is. Also on the subject of petitions not 'being changing anything', that's ignorance, ask Amnesty and have a look at the petitions that we can put up in the UK to make the government debate and change things.

The rest are jokes, stupidity and ironic sayings that people post up, people don't actually believe them. Well not in most continents.
I saw it as entertainment, not a waste of time. Never said I believe any of it. A lot of posts on MT can be considered a waste of time to read, but we do anyways.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet you that it wasn't posted as entertainment, if it were it would be in another section. Look where it's posted, it was intended to edify us just the same as all the other posts. Trust me, the OP posted it to educate us. :cool:

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I bet you that it wasn't posted as entertainment, if it were it would be in another section. Look where it's posted, it was intended to edify us just the same as all the other posts. Trust me, the OP posted it to educate us. :cool:
No...trust me. I saw it as entertainment, regardless of how it was intended. And I would think that your "common sense" would keep you from "wasting your time" on this thread :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No...trust me. I saw it as entertainment, regardless of how it was intended. And I would think that your "common sense" would keep you from "wasting your time" on this thread :)

Nah, the video was a wasting of time, posting here never is, any word I write, serious, humorous or even informative annoys some immensely so you see it's never a waste of time my posting. :D

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Poor tez. Like trump, you think if you say something with enough confidence, it will become true.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Are you saying depression isn't worth talking about?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, not exactly, but, people who suffer, from it shouldn't be told, it is merely an et-cetera.

Perhaps if people spent less time watching idiotic videos and more time with actual people a lot of things would be better. When you need a video to tell you things common sense should tell you, you are in trouble.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Idiotic is in the eye of the beholder. Tongue is in the cheek of the writer. A little humorous interlude is never a bad thing.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
What a load of old cobblers. Why waste time watching that, just use your common sense.
This belongs on FB not MT.

If watching the video is a waste of time why did you watch it?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If watching the video is a waste of time why did you watch it?

Ok, I don't have a crystal ball so how would I know it's a waste of time BEFORE I watched it? C'mon, really? you asked me that? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Latest Discussions