Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is also happening here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/jul/05/bombardier-derby-jobs-gone

Oh and by the way, is it normal for 'expert' commentators to 'rage and emote' like the chap in the clip Xue linked? How do you take them seriously if they do? He actually made some very good points about the nature of business but his delivery nearly made me stop watching several times {and I did turn the volume right down as I was embarassed for him}.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was listening to Kevin Zeese on Antiwar Radio yesterday and he blamed this on the upfront cost of six wars. According to him, every family in the US is paying $10,000 dollars in taxes for the wars. This figure does not include the debt we have incurred.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh and by the way, is it normal for 'expert' commentators to 'rage and emote' like the chap in the clip Xue linked? How do you take them seriously if they do? He actually made some very good points about the nature of business but his delivery nearly made me stop watching several times {and I did turn the volume right down as I was embarassed for him}.

That is not normal and I actually had to look around and find out who he was before I posted it because I was thnkking he was just plain nuts....even though what he was saying, IMO, was true

Latest Discussions