2007 M&G Pics are online.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Activity pics from the 2007 M&G are now online.
Enjoy!
http://www.martialtalk.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=78

All pics are web-proofs, so the lighting and color balance is uneven. Prints will be full color balanced and brightness adjusted.

I'll be posting the instructor prints shortly. Those I'm fully processing prior to posting.

Thank you again to everyone who made this event our biggest one yet.

Oh, to order prints please goto http://silverstar.photoreflect.com/

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WOW!!! Lots of pictures..

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Those are great Bob! Looks like an awesome time. Now...if only I knew who everyone was. *sigh*

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob great pics, can I ask about the Instructor pics, when are they going to be avaiable?

I really enjoyed the get together and hope everybody else did as well

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Those are great Bob! Looks like an awesome time. Now...if only I knew who everyone was. *sigh*

I'm guessing that Father Greek and Drac are in several pictures with Drac's wrist/elbow/shoulder joints twisted six ways to Sunday.

I wish I could've made it!!!!!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I the "Heavy" guy in dark shorts and white T-shirt whenthe stick stuff starts around picture 180 +/-.

Maybe Bob could posts the start stop picture numbers for the instructors. That would give everyone a chance to start with the instructors for identification.

Bob could put the name of each person on the group picture for a charge I am sure. ;)

Father Greek

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm guessing that Father Greek and Drac are in several pictures with Drac's wrist/elbow/shoulder joints twisted six ways to Sunday.

I wish I could've made it!!!!!

Good eye! The one with the shocking prematurly white hair is me. The one with the pained look on his face is Drac. Drac did have his revenge in the first portion you just can't see the twisted look on my face! Can't wait to see the group shots.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Good eye! The one with the shocking prematurly white hair is me. The one with the pained look on his face is Drac. Drac did have his revenge in the first portion you just can't see the twisted look on my face! Can't wait to see the group shots.

And here is where I have to stop and thank you for a CLASSIC line I'm gonna keep and use("You can make me look good or *I* can make me look good, it's up to you") :D Perfect!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And the one in the bandana that gained way too much weight after my back injury is me. Yeeee gads thatsz embarassing. :( OK more cardio for me :D

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And the one in the bandana that gained way too much weight after my back injury is me. Yeeee gads thatsz embarassing. :( OK more cardio for me :D

In pic #41, I'm the one that Carol is slamming to the mat :D

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In pic 275 I'm the one in the blue shirt, I', showing Morph why we always chamber the roundhouse instead of whipping the kick. when he whips the kick my knee goes strdight for his goin. Yolanda is the one kicking the roundhouse with the skinney boy with there back to each other. Hope that helps

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great pictures and it looks like everyone had a really good time!
icon14.gif

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob great pics, can I ask about the Instructor pics, when are they going to be avaiable?

I really enjoyed the get together and hope everybody else did as well
I'll have those online tomorrow. Left eye is twitching like mad, and I just got in from a 3 hr drive. :(

Tommorow, def.
:)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And here is where I have to stop and thank you for a CLASSIC line I'm gonna keep and use("You can make me look good or *I* can make me look good, it's up to you") :D Perfect!

That line was first used on me when I uked for Master Frank Huff of NJ for his DanBong exhibition.He held up two DanBongs, one of wood and the other a padded practice one and delivered that line..I made him REAL good...During one takedown I didn't give enough of a pain/surprise look or sound..Master Huff said "You're making me look bad".."No more beer for you for the rest of the weekend"..I immediatly flopped to the floor and whitered in agony.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

My God do I look FAT..Hard to believe that I'm 20 lbs down from where I was...People wonder why I hate cameras....

Latest Discussions