2005 TEXAS SPIRIT CAMP - OCT 8, & 9, 2005

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
2005 TEXAS SPIRIT CAMP

www.akfkenpo.com

WHEN: FRI, SAT, & SUN – OCTOBER 7, 8, & 9, 2005

WHERE: Brian Duffy’s Kenpo Karate Studio

6520 So. Congress, Austin, TX 78745 (see map)

INSTRUCTORS:

PROFESSOR BOB WHITE-Am. KENPO

PROFESSOR FRANK TREJO-Am. KENPO

PROFESSOR PAT SALANTRI-Am. KENPO

MASTER GARY STIER-SHEN MEN TAO

FORMAT: The camp will consist of three 4 and ½ hour Am. Kenpo sessions.

Each session will consist of a 1 and ½ hour class with each Am. Kenpo instructor. There will also be an additional 1 hour session each morning in Chi Gung Internal Energy exercises with Sifu Gary Stier.

Testing – Friday 7:00 PM (by invitation only)

Session #1 – Saturday 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM – WHITE – GREEN BELTS

Session #2 – Saturday 1:30 to 6:00 PM – BROWN & BLACK BELTS

Session #3 – Sunday 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM – BROWN & BLACK BELTS

PLEASE NOTE: Each session is limited to 24 participants due to space limitations. Register early to reserve your spot.

FEES: $80.00 for 1 session or $120.00 for 2 sessions

Saturday Night Dinner – 8:00 to 10:30 PM This is our annual AKF Banquet. Please bring family and friends. There will awards and demonstrations. FOOD, FRIENDS, and FUN!!! Contact Mr. Duffy for details.​

Bob White

Green Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian Duffy put on an excellent camp. As usual his students were working hard and commited to improvement. I believe that Brian Duffy deserves to get more recognition in the kenpo community for being the fine martial artist and man that he is. He has competed at the IKC for years and had many fighters excell at all levels of our art. I have a lot of respect for him and look forward to having him at our school for a seminar next year.
Respectfully,
Bob White

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oss,

Mr. Duffy has contributed continuously to the Art for decades. A great tournament competitor in the AOK, a Internationals winner, an excellent instructor, and my past teacher for over 13 years.

Any seminar or camp he gives has only the best instructors, and is well organized and should be highly attended. I was there last year and had a great time. Unfortunatly I was teaching at another camp this year and missed his. I am certain it was great! I encourage anyone who has the opportunity to take advantage of his teaching, seminars or camps.

-Michael

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Michael Billings said:
Mr. Duffy has contributed continuously to the Art for decades. A great tournament competitor in the AOK, a Internationals winner, an excellent instructor, and my past teacher for over 13 years. Any seminar or camp he gives has only the best instructors, and is well organized and should be highly attended. I encourage anyone who has the opportunity to take advantage of his teaching, seminars or camps. -Michael
Absolutely! :) Every camp of his that I've attended was great, & I also highly recommend them. I'm sorry I couldn't make it this year; hopefully will make it next time. They are definitely worth your while.

Oss,
Gin-Gin :asian:

Latest Discussions