1st Geup

Azulx

Black Belt
Reaction score
Last Saturday I tested for black stripe (1st geup) and today(technically yesterday) I was awarded my 1st geup belt. This test was important to me because I had to do a series of board breaks. It had been challenging to do these breaks when we practiced them in class. I failed to break them multiple times. Thanks to the many supportive members of MT I was able to attain useful information and use that to help me better understand board breaking. Saturday I was able to break all 4 boards with minimal difficulty. I would like to thank everyone who takes the time to answer any questions I may have on this forum. I really enjoy the insight, and I do appreciate the input.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last Saturday I tested for black stripe (1st geup) and today(technically yesterday) I was awarded my 1st geup belt. This test was important to me because I had to do a series of board breaks. It had been challenging to do these breaks when we practiced them in class. I failed to break them multiple times. Thanks to the many supportive members of MT I was able to attain useful information and use that to help me better understand board breaking. Saturday I was able to break all 4 boards with minimal difficulty. I would like to thank everyone who takes the time to answer any questions I may have on this forum. I really enjoy the insight, and I do appreciate the input.

We have some crazy type A personalities on this site. In fact, sometimes I think I am the only super humble person here. ;-)

But it always impresses me how people are willing to help here on Martial Talk.

And good of you to acknowledge it and thank everyone.

Earl Weiss

Senior Master
Reaction score
We have some crazy type A personalities on this site. In fact, sometimes I think I am the only super humble person here. ;-)

Surprised you left me out. I'm humble. I only think I am half as good as I really am.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Congrats, kiddo, keep it up!

Latest Discussions