1,000 Miles on a single tank of gas?

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-There are a lot of young people in this country who, I think, would love a car like this, especially living in a big city. Plus young people are generally single or dating, and haven't started a family yet, so something small may be ideal for them. I would happily buy something like that for my simple needs. That only drawback at this point that I can think of would be the price of the vehicle. If it is made affordable, I believe it could do very well. Besides, gas in Denver is around $3.00 or so a gallon. Think a lot of us are sick of paying that and more.

Andrew

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Not here ... not yet anyway... hovering between $2.90 and $3.05...
Problem is for a lot of people that the so called minimum wage raise hasn't happened yet.

$2.90 and $3.05 :jaw-dropping: Where do you live? In a cave. :uhyeah:

DAMN!! that's cheap it was that cheap about a month ago in NJ when I was there but it has not been that price in NY for a while now

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
$2.90 and $3.05 :jaw-dropping: Where do you live? In a cave. :uhyeah:

DAMN!! that's cheap it was that cheap about a month ago in NJ when I was there but it has not been that price in NY for a while now
Well don't get too green, eventually we'll catch up to the rest of the nation and suffer right along with the rest of you.

Latest Discussions