JowGaWolf's Recent Activity

  1. JowGaWolf rated Buka's post Funny in the thread my new vegetarian diet.

    On the subject of vegetarian and vegan.... Vegan is an old Abenaki Indian word. It translates to "Lousy hunter".

    Dec 13, 2019 at 3:38 PM
  2. JowGaWolf replied to the thread Do you think life will be discovered on another planet in your lifetime?.

    Yeah that's only 1% from a particular issue. The other 99% may be crazy in other issues that are equally as bad. I know there are...

    Dec 13, 2019 at 3:19 PM
  3. JowGaWolf replied to the thread How I spent my weekend.

    ha ha ha..Sorry I'll have to pass on this one..

    Dec 12, 2019 at 9:49 PM
  4. JowGaWolf replied to the thread Girl under the weather | short training today!.

    many of us are like this except for the ones who learned the hard way. Not sure it this helps, but for me when I can't train, I spend...

    Dec 12, 2019 at 9:36 PM
  5. JowGaWolf replied to the thread Do you think life will be discovered on another planet in your lifetime?.

    ha ha ha.. this sounds like an argument for why humans aren't intelligent lol. I trust the hysteria about climate change more than I...

    Dec 12, 2019 at 9:08 PM
  6. JowGaWolf attached a file to the thread Do you think life will be discovered on another planet in your lifetime?.

    My guess is that we probably have already found life from other planets and we just don't realize it yet. Tardigrades would get my vote...

    upload_2019-12-11_23-13-59.jpeg Dec 11, 2019 at 10:31 PM
  7. JowGaWolf rated Buka's post Agree in the thread Girl under the weather | short training today!.

    I hope you feel better, kiddo. Have some chicken soup and don’t overdo the training.

    Dec 11, 2019 at 5:49 PM
  8. JowGaWolf liked jobo's post in the thread does anyone understand processors ?.

    srry missed this the project is going very slowly, ive got a load of domestic issues, and im so busy not sorting them out i'm not doing...

    Dec 8, 2019 at 9:34 PM