jobo's Recent Activity

  1. jobo replied to the thread Run away from no-mask people.

    freedom generally does give you the right to risk another life, they only legislates to the effect of how much risk you can place...

    Oct 20, 2020 at 5:59 AM
  2. jobo replied to the thread Will Brazilian Jiujitsu eventually replace Japanese Jujitsu?.

    your giving a specific hard number 80% for want you want as evidence, but then talking in generalities for your example i could...

    Oct 20, 2020 at 5:52 AM
  3. jobo replied to the thread Bruce Lee's Quote Conflicts With His Lifestyle.

    DEAR me, its like remedial school on here ,its the same word but an american v English spelling

    Oct 19, 2020 at 6:11 PM
  4. jobo replied to the thread If you could learn one new system what would it be.

    if youve picked wisely in the first place then why would you need or want,another one?? its like having to two frying pans, you know...

    Oct 19, 2020 at 5:52 PM
  5. jobo replied to the thread Run away from no-mask people.

    well yes its a political decision , that was far than made,clear by gerry, in fact as its politics he,shouldnt have mentioned it at all

    Oct 19, 2020 at 5:48 PM
  6. jobo replied to the thread Run away from no-mask people.

    well yes it has to happen some where, or does it ? if they wont tell us why 6 is the scientific thresh hold, why not 16 or 26 or 6000...

    Oct 19, 2020 at 4:39 PM
  7. jobo replied to the thread Run away from no-mask people.

    no ivan dont ask reasonable scientific question or they will just start calling you stupid over here we have a 10pm curfew, coz covid...

    Oct 19, 2020 at 3:23 PM
  8. jobo replied to the thread Run away from no-mask people.

    im wondering what went wrong , that someone working in a building with smallpox get a rash and doesnt think @@i wonder if thats small pox

    Oct 19, 2020 at 2:36 PM
  9. jobo replied to the thread Run away from no-mask people.

    why is being the last to die worse than being the third last to die ?

    Oct 19, 2020 at 2:31 PM
  10. jobo replied to the thread Will Brazilian Jiujitsu eventually replace Japanese Jujitsu?.

    all of them fit my need

    Oct 19, 2020 at 2:29 PM
  11. jobo replied to the thread Run away from no-mask people.

    well no9, quantum mechanics indicates that what ever you've just measured almost certainly doesn't exist, that somewhat more than an...

    Oct 19, 2020 at 2:26 PM
  12. jobo replied to the thread Run away from no-mask people.

    but you haven't stopped people dieing and your ruining the economy, so,,,,,

    Oct 19, 2020 at 2:24 PM
  13. jobo replied to the thread Will Brazilian Jiujitsu eventually replace Japanese Jujitsu?.

    here is the entire defintion from websters, sport verb Save Word To save this word, you'll need to log in. Log In[IMG] \ ˈspȯrt \...

    Oct 19, 2020 at 2:20 PM
  14. jobo replied to the thread Run away from no-mask people.

    il have a look, i havent read it, only a report about it

    Oct 19, 2020 at 2:09 PM
  15. jobo replied to the thread Run away from no-mask people.

    yes, 2% of 300,000,000 is a lot of people, but come on to completely ruin the lives of the other 98% because of the financial meltdown,...

    Oct 19, 2020 at 2:06 PM