Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: African Presence in China

Neijia is offline Banned User
    Thanks

Re: African Presence in China

I was notified for racism. This shows mental deficiency on the part of the moderator. Pointing out racism is not the same as being racist. African mountain gorillas have been known to exist for thousands of years, white people didn't believe it until they were viewed by a white man. You are all following in this same racist tradition. You should all be notified.

The Last Legionary is offline All warfare is based on deception.
    nemo malus felix

1,000 Post Club
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neijia View Post
    I was notified for racism. This shows mental deficiency on the part of the moderator. Pointing out racism is not the same as being racist. African mountain gorillas have been known to exist for thousands of years, white people didn't believe it until they were viewed by a white man. You are all following in this same racist tradition. You should all be notified.
    Considering the amount of discussion the staff here puts in before they issue infractions, I'd guess that there were a few complaints and they agreed. But you go on and insult the mods more. I'm certain that will help your case. Who was the "Short Bus" candidate who zapped you. I bet I know, he probably eats his boogers too right?
    “Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.” Sydney J. Harris
    “Earth has its boundaries, but human stupidity is limitless” Gustave Flaubert

Martial Talk
    Senior Master

1,000 Post Club
    Thanks

I was notified for racism. This shows mental deficiency on the part of the moderator. Pointing out racism is not the same as being racist.
    That's not true. It's all in approach. I can tell you to "**** off & die" in one way & you'd thank me, another & you'd try to swing on me. It's all in the delivery.

African mountain gorillas have been known to exist for thousands of years, white people didn't believe it until they were viewed by a white man. You are all following in this same racist tradition. You should all be notified.
    Notified?? Of what? Impending doom? Dinner being ready? I got a notification today from my credit union that my debit card has been cancelled & a new one issued due to fradulent activity they caught on it. Does that count?
    I know lots of people don't favor forms training too much, but I personally like the way it gives me a CLF aftertaste...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Martial Talk
    Black Belt
    Thanks

Hmm. I think that calling a person "racist" isn't a racist activity. But calling white people "racist" is.

Therein lies the distinction: Neijia, you are ascribing a negative personality trait to all fair-skinned people, and that sounds like racism to me.

MJS

Martial Talk
    Sr. Grandmaster

30,000 Post Club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 1,040 Posts

And what this shows me, is a lack of reading/comprehending the forum rules which YOU agreed to upon joining the forum. YOU should also be notified that further disruption of the forum, disregard of the rules and disrespect of the staff, will find yourself on the fast bus to a boot out the door. The rules aren't up for debate. Your posts were reported and discussed. The forum isn't the place to debate an issue you have. Contact us via PM or email if you have any concerns.

I trust this issue to be closed!

MJS
    MT Asst. Admin

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MJS For This Useful Post:

Bob Hubbard (03-26-2012), jks9199 (03-26-2012), Tez3 (03-27-2012), The Last Legionary (03-26-2012)

Martial Talk
    Sr. Grandmaster
    20,000 Post Club
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,217 Posts

You don't really read anything that anyone posts do you..... because if you do your posts show you don'e understand what was posted....that or you are simply a troll

And you have insulted a moderator' too..... Bye
    - If you train martial arts without training deep skill, you will arrive at old age with nothing - Di Guoyong
    - A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Muhammad Ali
    - One of the last of the original Four Heroic Cynical Curmudgeons

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Xue Sheng For This Useful Post:

Tez3 (03-27-2012)

Neijia is offline Banned User
    Thanks

Moderators are special people who get power trips over the interwebs because they suck at fighting. Right...your know..thats your excuse for being lame.

Martial Talk
    Senior Master

1,000 Post Club
    Thanks

Bye...
    I know lots of people don't favor forms training too much, but I personally like the way it gives me a CLF aftertaste...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Martial Talk
    Sr. Grandmaster
    20,000 Post Club
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,217 Posts

Moderators are special people who get power trips over the interwebs because they suck at fighting. Right...your know..thats your excuse for being lame.

Allow me to quote Bugs Bunny who said it best when he said "Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven...'cause it hasn't!"

Bye
    - If you train martial arts without training deep skill, you will arrive at old age with nothing - Di Guoyong
    - A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Muhammad Ali
    - One of the last of the original Four Heroic Cynical Curmudgeons

40,000 Post Club
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,428 Times in 2,438 Posts

Actually, if you fight you've failed at a core component of martial arts - winning without fighting.

Anyway...

4.6 Attacking Martialtalk.com Moderators & Administrators:

Administrators and moderators are just like any other board member. They are subject to the same rules and regulations, and are expected to uphold the same standards that are expected of the Martialtalk.com community.

The moderators and administrators of this board are volunteers. They are not being paid for their work, and contribute their own time towards making Martialtalk.com a friendly discussion place. It is expected that you respect the moderators and administrators, and their actions as staff members, even if you do not like a particular staff member.

If you have a problem with a particular moderator's actions, and feel that such actions were unjust, then please contact one of the administrators, and voice your concerns in a civil manner. Debating moderator actions in the open is not acceptable behavior.

If you believe that a particular administrator's actions were unjust, then such concerns should be taken up directly with Bob Hubbard, the site owner, in a civil manner. Debating administrator actions in the open is not acceptable behavior.

Any abuse directed towards our staff may result in an immediate loss of membership, without notice.

If you have a concern regarding staff actions, please follow our Complaint Policy to see that your concerns are given due consideration.
    Bye.
    Webmaster:
    WNY MartialArts- Your source to WNY's Martial Arts See Also : Managed Web Hosting | Web Design | Consulting | Photography | Martial Arts Photography
    And if we should die tonight, We should all die together, Raise a glass of wine for the last time
    "For as surely as night follows day, there comes a time when even gods must die."

For Issues regarding MartialTalk please use the Contact Us link. Thank you

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob Hubbard For This Useful Post:

clfsean (04-04-2012), Xue Sheng (04-04-2012)

The Last Legionary is offline All warfare is based on deception.
    nemo malus felix

1,000 Post Club
    Thanks

Nw Banhammer eh? Niiccee!
    “Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.” Sydney J. Harris
    “Earth has its boundaries, but human stupidity is limitless” Gustave Flaubert

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Last Legionary For This Useful Post:

clfsean (04-04-2012), Tez3 (04-04-2012)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Sponsors