I am curious if any of the Taekwondo practitioners here use a talyunbong, or in-ground makiwara post to develop the straight punch. If so
- what is your technique (s) of movement
- how many years have you trained with this tool
- how much do you feel you have learned from using it
- how important do you think it is
- if you teach, do you teach it to your students
- if you have used it for many years, how as your approach to using the tool changed
Also, if you do the same training on a Powair style water filled heavy bag, no foam, just water right to the skin of the bag, how does it compare to the talyunbong?