Last Poster #7

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Another retirement at my office, and then there were 2.........and the more the corp takes over.... and the more I am written out of the script... I was out 3 weeks, China and Covid and they had a software issue when I left, I told them how to fix before I left.... they did not listen.... and it is still not working....... users still do not have access to what they need....

another user stopped me and said they had to wait hours for a fix to their issue that they needed ASAP. I know for a fact we could have fixed the issue in minutes before.....

Talking with Mrs Xue.... plan was to retire early 2027. But Mrs Xue has said we need to figure out exactly how much of a difference there is between early 2025, 2026 and 2027. If it is not that much, then why wait.....
Totally agree. I hope you’re able to make it happen, Xue. You’ve been unhappy in that job for years.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I like this... sunrise...Maine... was there a week ago and will be there again next weekend... and if I'm lucky, I'll retire there too

18cf3e5d-dsc1479-hdr-edit.jpg

I love Maine. I can’t wait to see it again, have some close friends there.

I’m currently writing a horror novel set in northern Maine. There be monsters.